CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Family Motto

We believe in living deeply, laughing often and loving always.
We believe we were brought together to support and care for each other.
We believe in celebrating together our faith, our heritage, our traditions.
We believe that everyone's feelings count and that the uniqueness of each of us strengthens all of us.
We believe in the power of forgiveness to heal and in the power of love to carry us through.
We believe in one another in this family!

* * *&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&* * *

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nicolle's sick!

I talked to Matt today and he said Nicolle has been sick since Monday. Really sick. Today she went into the doctor's and found out she has swine flu. I know at our school we send all the sick kids to the office. Nicolle works in the office at Lauren's school........ I can guess where she got it. Anyways let's keep her in our thoughts and hope nobody else gets it.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope you feel better soon Nic! Sam and I will definitely keep you in our prayers. And when you do start feeling better, I hope you have a big ol' ham sandwich. That'll teach 'em. Rotten pigs.

All joking aside, I do hope you feel much, much better soon. I hope you can get plenty of rest, and don't worry about anything else right now but getting better. We love you!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh Man, that really stinks...Matt and Lauren, you guys need to get you some masks =) I hope you feel better soon Nic and I really hope Lauren and Matt stay healthy !! Love you guys!!