CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Our Family Motto

We believe in living deeply, laughing often and loving always.
We believe we were brought together to support and care for each other.
We believe in celebrating together our faith, our heritage, our traditions.
We believe that everyone's feelings count and that the uniqueness of each of us strengthens all of us.
We believe in the power of forgiveness to heal and in the power of love to carry us through.
We believe in one another in this family!

* * *&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&* * *

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Barbecue for Bill!!

 
For FHE we had a going away barbecue for Bill. It was so yummy and we all pigged out.....especially Bill!! Who knows when his next one will be. Dad gave him a blessing. It was a good FHE. We will miss you Bill but seen you soon!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sammy said...

We will miss Bill but look forward to his return. By the way, I'm coming over... I hope you still have leftovers.

The Cook Clan said...

No leftovers...we had them for lunch =] You guys need to move here !! =]

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Nikki, I'm sure you would have had leftovers us right? Sorry Sam.

Hi there guys. We just wanted to say good luck to Bill and the family. Larry and Holly, I miss Lewis Food. You guys are awesome. We love you and miss you guys a ton.

Stu and Arlee

hllewis said...

and we miss you!! so good to hear from you!! Anytime you are in ColoSprings just drop by and I will make you some Lewis food....

hllewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hardy Things in Life said...

You can count on it. Thanks for the invite. Hope you guys have a good rest of the summer.
Stu

The Cook Clan said...

Yes Stu I'd have leftovers for you guys and Sam too! =) And thanks so much for thinking of us...we appreciate it! =)