I want your input about Christmas this year!! We are all low on funds so I need some ideas for Christmas. Should we draw names, should we just buy for mom and dad:), the idea was made to send everyone a nice 5x7 picture of your family, homemade gifts, etc. Any and all ideas will be considered and voted on so please let your voice be heard.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
5 comments:
My idea for Christmas is to still draw names but instead of individuals we can do famiilies. And I think it'd be fun to do a theme like game night, popcorn and a movie, gift cards, give something from your home for another family to use in their home, etc.
Everyone can put in their "theme" ideas and we can vote on it or something. What do ya'll think??
I totally agree with Nicole, plus we need a new dining room set. Please, just send us something new from the catalog we're mailing all of you. Okay, that takes care of us. What do you guys want? Maybe a nice blanket or some boiled-peanuts?
Can't wait for Christmas,
Bill
I'm already covered for Christmas...I got a new kidney!
I'm sending Bill another crappy magazine. It's called CMT; no, not country music television but rather Crappy Magazine Tradition. lol
Seriously though, I think the original drawing of names sounds fine, but maybe put a more specific price stipulation on it since we are all a bit strapped financially. So maybe $20 or under. Something to that effect.
I like Nikky's idea too, especially the popcorn/movie night. It would be fairly easy for each couple to select a movie they both enjoy (and the kids too) plus suggest a few of their favorite movie snacks.
Post a Comment